At MEDsys Software solutions we value team work, respect for individuals, hold the highest standards of integrity, innovative and are dedicated to helping our customers. Our environment is casual and fun, however, our attitudes are driven.
Developed by industry experts with over a century’s worth of experience in the home care and software industries, MEDsys is the complete technology solution for State Medicaid Programs, Managed Care Organizations and home care agencies. MEDsys is 100% web based with the state of the art technology, offers convenient, real-time data exchange. The MEDsys solution streamlines business operations, increases and measures the quality of care being delivered and in turn drives profitability. MEDsys’s VinCENT software solutions support Medicare, Medicaid, Skilled and non-skilled Private Duty, Pediatrics and Adult Nursing. Our unique heritage has empowered our software to be personalized for the unique needs of any State, MCO and home care agency.
Application Support & Customer Liaison
Work Hours: 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM PST
Resident of West Coast (California, Washington, New Mexico, Oregon, Arizona, Nevada, Utah Idaho) Preferred.
Application Support & Customer Liaison provides excellent support efforts for their organization’s MEDsys customers software applications. They are responsible for Responsibilities include troubleshooting with end users using specific software tools and incorporating technical information for specialized programs and educate users on a variety of topics. He/She will actively participate in business meetings and suggest changes in software support processes based on observations. The Application Support & Customer Liaison also assists with the testing of new software releases and report issues as needed, as well as provide support to internal and external constituents through phone and email communications. One of their main duties includes research tasks to provide sound solutions to customer requests.
Supervisory responsibilities: None
· Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
· Provide application support for escalated and complex issues.
· Serve as primary contact for assigned applications for affected business and technical units
· Promoting communication ensuring leadership is apprised of issues, status, and resolution, escalating when necessary
· Stay informed of application upgrades and patching requirements
· Provide prompt support to users via email, phone, and other electronic means
· Work collaboratively and follow directives with peers and management
· Work well with geographically diverse teams and users
· Own issues through resolution, escalating to appropriate support member/team when necessary
· Maintain records of trouble tickets, daily data communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities
· Communicate application problems and issues to key stakeholders, including management, and end users.
· Read technical manuals, confers with users, or conducts computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support
· Maintain full understanding of assigned applications
· Coordinate with other team member during the process of onboarding a new application
· Test software for functionality and compatibility
· Establish relationships with business user departments, maintaining regular communication
· Possible overtime and schedule changes based on business needs; remain on-call to assist in the event of off hour outages
· On-call rotation of after-hours support is required
· All other duties as assigned.
Customer Service orientated
Organized, work well in team environment but also able to perform effectively on their own
Strong communication skills
Ability to explain technical issues to non-technical customers
Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
Ability to cultivate business relationships based upon trust and professionalism
Excellent understanding of different operating systems.
Associate Degree or equivalent (3-5 years on the job experience in an office setting).
Varied activities including standing, walking, reaching, bending and lifting. Requires full range of body motion and finger dexterity and eye-hand coordination. Must be able to use a variety of office equipment. Occasionally lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds. May require working under stressful conditions.