At MEDsys Software solutions we value team work, respect for individuals, hold the highest standards of integrity, innovative and are dedicated to helping our customers. Our environment is casual and fun, however, our attitudes are driven.
Developed by industry experts with over a century’s worth of experience in the home care and software industries, MEDsys is the complete technology solution for State Medicaid Programs, Managed Care Organizations and home care agencies. MEDsys is 100% web based with the state of the art technology, offers convenient, real-time data exchange. The MEDsys solution streamlines business operations, increases and measures the quality of care being delivered and in turn drives profitability. MEDsys’s VinCENT software solutions support Medicare, Medicaid, Skilled and non-skilled Private Duty, Pediatrics and Adult Nursing. Our unique heritage has empowered our software to be personalized for the unique needs of any State, MCO and home care agency.
Full Time - Software Automation Engineer
Location: Perrysburg, OH
The ideal Software Automation Engineer is an experienced automation engineer who is passionate about solving challenging business problems and building applications that provide an excellent user experience. MEDsys Software Solutions is looking for an experienced Automation Engineer who has experience building Automation frameworks from the ground up. You will be an integral part of the Quality Assurance team focusing on the design and implementation of software automation solutions that leverages data to solve business problems. Note – candidates with a strong working knowledge of Telerik Test Studio will be given priority in the hiring process.
• Master’s in computer science with 2 or more years of experience or bachelor’s degree in computer science with 4 or more years of experience.
• Good working knowledge of databases (e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL etc.).
• Knowledge of and experience with common software development life cycles such as Agile or Waterfall.
• Experience with enterprise automation test tools (e.g. Telerik, Selenium, Micro Focus etc.).
• Highly driven and resourceful. Able to work independently with little to no supervision.
• Strong ability to collaborate with team members to gather required information.
• Strong knowledge of software automation frameworks and automation best practices.
• Direct experience with or exposure to testing in an Agile delivery model.
• Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Experience with API testing (JSON and XML) is helpful.
• Previous use of Azure DevOps, or VSTS (Visual Studios Team System) for code management and versioning.
• Previous use of JIRA or other bug tracking tools.
• Experience with Mobile testing and test tools.
• Experience with both load and performance testing.
• Responsible for establishing and maintaining automation frameworks using Telerik Test Studio.
• Works directly with the Quality Assurance team to enable successful project implementation and releases.
• Maintain and update existing automation modules as new features/enhancements are implemented into the system.
• Review requirements and establish automated test cases based on the requirements given.
• Handle highly complex QA and test environment problems and issues.
• Review automation code to ensure standards and processes are followed, and advises on optimization of code.
• Execute automation scripts and manual test cases, when necessary.
• Update and maintain test documentation.
• Work with development teams to help implement optimized and re-usable test automation functions.