MEDsys Software Solutions is an approved EVV Vendor for Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services Medicaid Home Care programs.
Effective July 1, 2015, the telephone tracking system became a requirement by law, for IHS and CDS providers in the state of Missouri.
At a minimum, the telephone tracking system shall:
- Record the exact date services are delivered.
- Record the exact time the services begin and the exact time the services end.
- Verify the telephone number from which the services were registered.
- Verify that the number from which the call is placed is a telephone number unique to the client.
- Require a personal identification number unique to each personal care attendant.
- Be capable of producing reports or services delivered, tasks performed, client identity, beginning and ending times of service, and date of service in summary fashion that constitutes adequate documentation of services.
MEDsys EVV software is 100% web based, accessible with any device, anytime, anywhere, is HIPAA compliant and meets the Missouri EVV Mandate.